5 Home Remedies For Bed Bugs
The problem of bed bugs is a widely prevalent one and home remedies have proved to be an extremely effective method for removing the problem. Instead of opting for an expensive chemical treatment which can prove hazardous to health, one can opt for simple home remedies to get rid of bugs.
These home remedies are helpful in getting rid of the bugs at minimum expense and health hazards. Through persistent diligence, patience and some hard work one can successfully remove the problem of bed bugs from their home. In fact, this has been one of the most primeval problems of civilized humans and home remedies have successfully addressed it.
Home Remedies For Bed Bugs
Cleaning Of The Infected Area
The first thing to be done in order to remove bed bugs is to trace the infected areas and properly clean them. Certain items like linen, bed sheets and pajamas are generally infected by bugs. By washing the bedding on a regular basis, the problem of bugs can be treated to a great extent. It is advised that the beddings or infested articles of clothing be washed in hot water. The bugs usually die at a temperature of 90 degree Fahrenheit. Therefore, linens should be washed in the hottest setting available.
MuscleXP Hair, Skin & Nails Daily Vital MultiVitamin with 10,000 mcg Biotin
- Combines vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients along with healthy hair, skin and nails support
- This comprehensive and complete formula delivers a total of 36 nutrients comprising vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, health blends, amino acids in one convenient daily dose.
- Contains 10,000 mcg Biotin for Healthy Hair Care.
- Providing 100% RDA limits for maximum Vitamins & Mineral. Contains 13 Amino Acids. Helps support strong nails. Helps support lustrous hair.
- Manufactured in World Class Manufacturing Standards.
St.Botanica Butea Superba Gel
- High quality Butea Superba gel
- Helps improve sexual function in men
Dear Earth organic Wheat Flour 5 Kg₹280.00
MuscleXP 100% Whey Protein – 2Kg (4.4 lbs), Double Rich Chocolate – The New Whey Standards
- Fast-acting whey protein isolate is the leading protein source. Setting New Gold Standards 121 kcal Energy, 25g Protein, 1g Fat, 0g Sugar, 0g Trans Fat Per 32g Serving
- Higher protein percentage (25 g of protein, 78% Whey protein by weight). Enriched with Calcium, Sodium, Potassium and Phosphorus.
- Includes ultra-filtered whey for less cholesterol, fat & sodium. 5.94G BCAA’s and 4.46g Glutamine and Glutamic Acid
- Rich Double Chocolate Flavor. Instantized to Mix Easily Using a Glass and Spoon.
- Manufactured in World Class Manufacturing Standards.
Cleanliness is crucial for the eradication of bed bugs. The house should be cleaned on a regular basis leaving no area unattended. It is extremely important to vacuum the home at least twice a week in order to control and kill the bed bugs. Carpets, curtains, upholstery, toys, computers, mattresses, all should be vacuumed properly including all the other places where bed bugs might be present. Carefully vacuuming the mattresses and other infested areas can be helpful in removing the beg bugs along with the dead skin these bugs usually feed on.
Sealing Cracks on the Wall or Floor
Sealing the cracks or holes in the wall or on the floor can also be effective in reducing the bug infestation. Since bugs can also be found in the cracks or openings in the walls or floors, by sealing these cracks they can be killed and prevented from infesting the home. This can be done either by sprinkling talcum powder in the cracks and openings or by sealing the openings with caulk. By sealing them in the cracks, we can easily suffocate them to death through talc and caulk.
Using Essential Oils
The usage of herbal sprays like the essential oil of Lavender or of Rosemary can be effective in repelling the bugs from the infested area. By adding certain quantity of these essential oils in the water used for rinsing the infested clothes like bed sheets, nightwear or blankets, the problem of bed bugs can be resolved. The fragrance of these essential oils repels the bugs. At the same time, one can also keep lavender flower buds under the mattress for getting effective results.
Subjecting The Bugs to Extreme Temperatures
Bed bugs tend to die when subjected to extreme heat or cold as they cannot survive in these extreme temperate conditions. The mattresses or bed sheets infested with bed bugs can be heated for a certain period of time, either in the sun or in the dryer.
Since bed bugs cannot survive extreme heat, the infested clothing can be kept in the sun for a few days in order to eliminate the bugs from it. When kept for a prolonged period, the heat from the sun will eventually kill all the bugs. From the above discussed home remedies one can deduce that getting rid of bed bugs is not limited to expensive deals with pest control firms. One can easily adopt inexpensive and safe home remedies as a solution for bug infestation problems.
Dear Earth Organic Black Pepper Powder 100 Gms₹190.00
Radiplex Glow – Biotin 10,000 Mcg (30 caps)
- A complete hair, skin and nails solution
- Age gracefully. An answer to your anti-aging and hair fall problems
- Get a brighter and glowing skin
- Get rid of the brittle nails.
- Hair, Nail & Skin Formula
Radiplex Repair – L-Glutathione with Collagen Anti Ageing Caps (30 caps)
- Reduction in Age Spots – An Anti-Ageing Wonder
- Improves skin smoothness, texture & firmness
- Combination of L-Glutathione & Collagen
- Skin Whitening & Reduction In Signs Of Ageing
Dear Earth Organic Black Pepper Whole 100 Gms₹180.00