StBotanica Vitamin C 15% Age Defying & Skin Clearing Serum, 30ml
- St. Botanica Vitamin C 15% Age Defying & Skin Clearing Serum is a nutrient rich face serum for firming the skin and enhancing complexion.
- Vitamin C of 15% concentration in known to be highly effective in improving the appearance of the skin.
- The serum helps to strengthen the antioxidant barrier of the skin to protect against environmental damage.
- It’s enriched with vitamins that help increase suppleness and pure botanical extracts to boost skin radiance.
- The fast absorbing serum, free from harmful chemicals, is suitable for all types of skin.
- Reviews (0)
St. Botanica Vitamin C 15% Age Defying & Skin Clearing Serum feeds the skin nutrients essential for maintaining its healthy texture and tone. The key skin nourishing constituents of the serum are vitamin C of 15% concentration, vitamin E, retinol and vitamin B3. They act synergistically to help improve the elasticity, clarity and luminosity of the skin. The lightweight serum easily penetrates the skin to supply the nutrients to the skin tissues. Hyaluronic acid in the serum, in addition to improving the moisture retention capacity of the skin, is known to ease delivery of nutrients to the deeper layers of the skin. It helps in rejuvenating the skin, and gives the skin a smoother appearance. The skin lightening constituents of the serum may help to lighten blemishes and reduce appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. The serum helps to boost the skin’s antioxidant defense against pollution and ultraviolet radiation. The soothing, hydrating, nourishing, firming and lightening serum is beneficial for all types of skin.
- Increases skin hydration
- Helps improve skin elasticity
- Helps lighten blemishes and improves complexion
- Helps reduce appearance of premature fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains essential vitamins, hyaluronic acid and precious botanical extracts
- Does not contain mineral oil, paraben and harmful chemicals
- Provides advanced skin care
Benefits of Major Ingredients
Vitamin C plays a vital role in collagen synthesis, photoprotection, strengthening the protective barrier of the skin and lightening dark spots or solar lentigos. Topical vitamin C of 15% concentration is found to help in reducing appearance of wrinkles due to exposure to ultraviolet radiation, and is an effective depigmenting agent. (1)
Topical retinol helps to promote syntheses of collagen and glycosaminoglycans that bind water to the skin. It may help in decreasing wrinkling of the skin. (2)
Niacinamide or vitamin B3 reduces water loss from the skin. It’s also known to lighten hyperpigmented spots. (3)
The antioxidant activity of vitamin E protects skin from sun damage. (4)
By binding water to the skin, hyaluronic acid improves skin elasticity and eases distribution of nutrients in the skin. (5)