NourishVitals Roasted Pumpkin, Sunflower & Flax Seeds (Superior Quality) – 150 gm
- High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein.
- All-Natural Pledge = Non GMO, No Trans-fats, cooking oils, chemicals, preservatives, Nothing artificial added! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, keep you healthy, & provide natural energy!
- NourishVitals Products are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives.
- Positive energy infused packaging and brand messaging to enhance your overall well-being, brighten your day, and inspire you to be your true potential. Nothing Tastes As Good Feeling Good Feels!
- A combination of fiber and protein helps keep you satisfied all day long by curbing hunger and cravings.
- Additional Information
- Nutritional Facts
- Reviews (8)
Pumpkin seeds possess a delicious, rich, and nutty flavor that complements a variety of dishes. NourishVitals Sunflower Seeds are full of nutritious unsaturated fats, protein, fiber, minerals, folic acid, vitamins, and phytochemicals. Did you know that sunflower seeds have been called out as one of the best sources of antioxidants? They’re particularly rich in Vitamin E. Not only are these sunflower seeds big on benefits, they’re also big on flavor. Flax Seeds contain high amount of omega-3 fatty acids available in plant form.The flax seed is a well-rounded source of essential nutrients that keeps the body functioning at optimum health and assists in developing a strong immune system. The Mix can be eaten as a snack, either raw or roasted, as well as added to sauces or sprinkled over salads. The seeds taste great when added to pastries and other baked goods or granolas. They can be combined with other seeds and nuts as their flavors blend well together. Whether you’re on the field or in the stands, NourishVitals Mix are a great addition to your diet. Tasty and crunchy with a fresh-roasted flavor, NourishVitals Seeds are all-natural deliciousness. To step up your seed consumption, try adding them to some of your favorite recipes or use them to top your salads for an added crunch. Eat. Spit. Be happy!
200 gm/ 7 oz.
150 g, 300 g, 450 G
1 Can, 2 Cans, 3 Cans