NourishVitals Roasted Flax Seeds
- High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein. Low Carb’s.
- Flax seeds are finely ground to the softest grade for a higher fiber content and smooth consistency.
- A combination of fiber and protein helps keep you satisfied all day long by curbing hunger and cravings.
- Flaxseed adds a pleasant nutty flavor to foods while boosting everyday nutrition. Blends seamlessly in cereals, desserts, smoothies and more.
- NourishVitals source the freshest and highest quality superfoods.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Nutritional Facts
FlaxSeeds are considered one of the most powerful plant foods on the planet. Rich in heart-loving omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans, and both soluble and insoluble fiber, flaxseed bestows health benefits like no other. Keep flaxseed on hand to transform shakes, salads, baked goods, yogurt, oatmeal and more with its delightful nutty taste and nutrient-packed punch. Flax Seeds contain high amount of omega-3 fatty acids available in plant form.The flax seed is a well-rounded source of essential nutrients that keeps the body functioning at optimum health and assists in developing a strong immune system. NourishVitals Seeds are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives.
200 gm/ 7 oz.
200 g, 400 G, 600 G
1 Can, 2 Cans, 3 Cans
Frequently bought together
NourishVitals Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- High in Fiber, Antioxidants, Omega Fats, and loaded with Protein.
- All-Natural Pledge = Non GMO, No Trans-fats, cooking oils, chemicals, preservatives, Nothing artificial added! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, keep you healthy, & provide natural energy!
- Unsalted and 100% natural Roasted seeds are safe for your health and good for any diet.
- Positive energy infused packaging and brand messaging to enhance your overall well-being, brighten your day, and inspire you to be your true potential. Nothing Tastes As Good Feeling Good Feels!
NourishVitals Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds are full of vitamins and minerals to make one great snack full of benefits
- Sunflower seeds are considered a great source of antioxidants, including Vitamin E
- You can eat these amazing sunflower seeds as a snack or add them to a variety of dishes.
- NourishVitals Products are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives.
- All-Natural Pledge = No Trans-fats, No oils, No chemicals, No preservatives, No GMO’s, & Nothing artificial Ever! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, with a passion for your health.