NourishVitals Roasted Chia Seeds (Superior Quality) – 200 gm
- Chia seeds are rich in omega-3's, fiber, protein, and essential vitamins and minerals. Sustain energy levels naturally while helping you stay fuller longer.
- Chia seeds are virtually tasteless and can be added to your favorite foods. For added texture and protein, add chia seeds to smoothies, oatmeal or yogurt for a satisfying snack.
- This omega powerhouse supports all dietary restrictions considering they are gluten-free, vegan, nut-free, raw, low-carb and paleo-friendly.
- Positive energy infused packaging and brand messaging to enhance your overall well-being, brighten your day, and inspire you to be your true potential. Nothing Tastes As Good Feeling Good Feels!
- The high fiber, protein, and Omega-3 content in chia seeds makes them a powerful addition to any diet.
- Additional Information
- Nutritional Facts
- Reviews (6)
Discover the best Chia Seeds in the market by trying Our Chia Seeds that are the ultimate seeds for wellness and health. They are among the healthiest foods on the planet that can help you with a variety of health conditions. Our product contains only High-quality chia seeds that are an excellent source of protein, Omega- 3 fatty acids, and dietary fiber. The dietary fiber content in Chia Seeds help you feel full quicker. Different Ways in Which Chia Seeds Can Be Used: Use Chia seeds as topping, to make puddings, mix them into desserts, bake them in bread, add them to your favorite drinks, oatmeal or just drink it with your water to start enjoying their countless health benefits. NourishVitals Seeds are Non Fried, Free from Trans Fat, Does not Contains Any Added Salt, Sugar, Flavors or Preservatives. Breakfast Shakes and Smoothies Chia seeds enrich smoothies with their highly digestible source of dietary fiber and protein, healthy fats, vitamins and minerals. Combine one to two tablespoons of NourishVitals Chia Seeds with your favorite fruit, milk or milk alternative and protein powder of choice for a quick yet filling snack any time of the day. Vegan Egg Substitute Similarly to flax seeds, chia seeds serve as an ideal thickener and binder, making them perfectly suitable for vegan recipes and for individuals with egg sensitivities. Simply add one tablespoon of NourishVitals Chia Seeds to three tablespoons of water in small bowl, stir and allow to sit for 15 to 20 minutes until the seeds form a gel. This recipe replaces one egg and can be used in a variety of desserts including cakes, muffins, cookies or any other baked goods.
200 gm/ 7 oz.
200 g, 400 G, 600 G
1 Can, 2 Cans, 3 Cans