NourishVitals Cranberry Dried Fruit (Dehydrated Fruits) – 200 gm
- Rich Source Of Natural Nutrients. Whether you're on the field or in the stands, NourishVitals Mix are a great addition to your diet.
- Healthy and Smart Snack Choice
- All-Natural Pledge = Non GMO, No Trans-fats, cooking oils, chemicals, preservatives, Nothing artificial added! The way mother nature intended our foods to be, made from scratch, to taste great, keep you healthy, & provide natural energy!
- No Added Artificial Flavors or Color
- NourishVitals is known for offering organic, healthy food products which are distinguished by their quality, packing and low pricing.
- Additional Information
- Nutritional Facts
- Reviews (7)
NourishVitals Dried Cranberries – are made by partially dehydrating fresh cranberries, a process similar to making grapes into raisins. They are popular in trail mix, salads, and breads, with cereals or eaten on their own. Dried cranberries are popularly referred to as raisins. Dried cranberries contain the same nutrients as fresh cranberries (notably dietary fiber and antioxidants). Dried cranberries contain no cholesterol, saturated or trans fats. Raw cranberries have moderate levels of vitamin C, dietary fiber and the essential dietary mineral, manganese, as well as other essential micro-nutrients in minor amounts. Dried cranberries can be used as an addition in various foods including salads, oatmeal, cookies, muffins, loaves, breads and trail mix. They can act as a direct replacement for raisins or any dried fruit. Because dried cranberries are a dried fruit, spoilage is less of a concern than for fresh fruit. Dried cranberries can be a useful product to carry while traveling because of their extended shelf life.
200 gm/ 7 oz.
200 g, 400 G, 600 G
1 Can, 2 Cans, 3 Cans