MuscleXP Salmon Fish Oil 1000mg – 300mg Omega 3 – 60 Enteric Coated Soft Gels
- Salmon Oil rules the fish oil domain and is considered by many to be the king of “Fish Oil”. It’s not that the praises are simply hollow but the long entitled list of benefits that Salmon Oil brings along maintains its superiority over others. It contains inherent antioxidants and traces of vitamins that naturally occur in the salmon
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF OMEGA 3 In every serving of MuscleXP Omega salmon oil; omega 3 content is 300 milligrams, giving you a generous dose of essential fatty acids. Salmon oil contains DHA, EPA and a range of other fatty acids. Our supplement is optimized to help your body absorb more of the beneficial fatty acids that it contains.
- MuscleXP Salmon oil contains all of the nutritional goodness of unrefined salmon oil with minimal processing only to remove any possible environmental contaminants. Tested and Free From Mercury, Pesticides, Heavy Metals or Other Harmful Contaminations
- With its highly nutritious contents, Salmon Oil readily tops the charts of all fish oils.
- Enteric Coating – No Fish Burps – Enteric-coated capsules have been designed to pass through the stomach unaffected and to dissolve in the intestinal tract.
- Reviews (0)
The health benefits of Omega 3 fatty acids are well documented. Unfortunately, the human body is not able to produce these essential fatty acids itself. It is instead reliant on you eating a diet rich in oily fish to gain them. Some of us might not always find this possible or like the taste of fish which is why Omega 3 is an essential supplement to add to your daily routine. Omega 3 is rich in EPA and DHA which contributes to the normal function of the heart and supports normal vision and brain function.
The omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids (EFAs) your body needs for proper development and function. EFAs influence the health and functioning of all systems in the body including the brain and nerve cells and cardiovascular health. These fatty acids regulate the entry of important nutrients into the cell and keep toxins out, thereby maintaining cell membrane function. Omega-3 fatty acids are particularly important, influencing cardiovascular and brain health.
Although omega-3 fatty acids can be obtained through alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in plant sources, which can be converted to DHA and EPA in the body, this conversion is often inefficient. Marine sources such as salmon oil and fish oils, on the other hand, provide a direct supply of these two fatty acids to be used by the body.
MuscleXP Salmon Fish Oil from uses enteric softgel technology. This prevents the softgel from breaking down in the stomach, ensuring optimal delivery and preventing a fishy aftertaste. It also offers double strength fish oil so you only have to take 1 softgel to acheive Omega 3 of 300mg recommended dosage every day.