MuscleXP Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000 mg (180mg EPA and 120mg DHA) – 60 Enteric Coated Softgels
- Contains (1) bottle of 60 Enteric Coated 1000mg fish oil softgels, each containing 330mg of Omega-3. MuscleXP Omega 3 Fish Oil 1000mg contains EPA & DHA and other Omega-3 fatty acids to help support & maintain the health of the cardiovascular system. Getting enough omega-3, which means having a proper balance of omega-3 and omega-6, has been shown in hundreds of studies to possibly provide benefits to many ailments.
- Fish Oils contain long-chain fatty acids, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eiscosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are omega-3 fatty acids with important roles in numerous metabolic functions. Our Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated, which means that you get all the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
- LESS FISHY BURPS – No fish oil is 100% burpless, but our unique patented enteric coating keeps reduce or eliminate fishy burps, unpleasant aftertaste, fishy odor or lingering fishiness. Enteric coated fish oil does two things:
It reduces fishy burps. It protects the Omega-3 from harsh stomach acids. Stomach acids may destroy some of the Omega-3 in fish oil. Enteric coating prevents that.
- Manufactured under strict standards with thorough testing for health-hazardous contaminants like mercury. Using the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science & the finest ingredients, we provide supplements of unsurpassed quality & value.
- Derived from sardine fish, our enteric coated fish oil softgels provides a source of EPA, DHA, and other Omega-3s. Our supplements are overseen by scientists, manufacturing specialists and quality experts, each dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards. Nature’s Bounty only uses ingredients from suppliers that meet GMP supplement quality standards.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Supplement Info
What Fish Oil Is For
Fish oil is a form of fatty acid that is derived from the tissues of oily fish. It contains the omega-3 fatty acids, including eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are what has gained the most attention with regard to health research over the last few years.
Individuals who consume a high amount of fatty fish in their diet tend not to need to supplement with fish oil capsules as much or as often. MuscleXP Enteric Coated Fish Oil offers 1000mg of Fish Oil which yields 330mg Omega 3 (180mg EPA, 120mg DHA).
How Enteric Coating Works
A regular fish oil pill that is NOT enteric coated will dissolve in the stomach in about 15 to 20 minutes. Once the pill dissolves, the oil can rise to the surface and possibly cause burping.
Since enteric coating will not dissolve in acidic environments, it stays put. It will not dissolve in the stomach. If it doesn’t dissolve, you cannot burp up oil or possibly damage the Omega-3.
Enteric coated pills will simply move along untouched past the stomach to the small intestine.
The duodenum or small intestine is not acidic. It is neutral. Stomach acids are neutralized at the entrance of the small intestines.
In the ‘safe’ environment of the small intestines, the enteric coating quickly dissolves. Within minutes.
At this point, the oil is too far down the gullet for you to burp it up.
No Magic Bullet
“And always keep in mind that no individual food or nutrient – whether it’s fish oil, or anything else touted as ‘the latest and greatest’ – can ever match the benefits of an overall healthy food plan
|How To Use||
For Adults take one enteric coated softgel with lukewarm water, 1-2 times a day or as suggested by healthcare professional.