Know The Dehydration Causes
Dehydration is one of the most common after effects of stomach troubles, infections and food poisoning. If left untreated the condition can even become fatal. The immediate causes of dehydration include consuming less amount of water, excessive water loss due to stress and sweat and most of the time both these causes lead to dehydration.
Dear Earth Organic Honey₹180.00
St.Botanica Cupidrex Serum AND Butea Superba 60 Caps
- Help in improving male sexual performance
- Help in improving erectile function
- Contain pure Butea Superba extract and other tropical herbs
ON (Optimum Nutrition) 100% Whey Protein Gold Standard – 2 Lbs
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality
Dear Earth Organic Mustard Oil 500 ml₹165.00
Sometimes we ignore the consumption of enough fluids due to our hectic work schedule. But the aftermath of such ignorance can be dangerous and it can even lead to death. Along with these causes there are some important causes that are listed below.
Different Dehydration Causes
Diarrhea is one of the major causes of dehydration that leads people to death for sure. Diarrhea makes the system futile that makes the large intestine absorb a large amount of water from the food materials.
Therefore, it is evident as the water does not get the scope to get into our body we suffer from the loss of water that raises the chances of dehydration. Diarrhea can be caused due to food poisoning, indigestion and other troubles associated with the improper digestion system.
Vomiting can be helpful at times for you as it releases the extra amount of food or drinks that can trouble your body. But too much vomiting can prove to be dangerous for you as it takes away a large amount of fluid from the body and this loss of fluid is difficult to be replaced even by drinking water.
The loss of such large amount of fluid and water may cause dehydration and lead people to death if left untreated.
Sweating is known as the cooling mechanism of the body that can be dangerous for health at times as it releases a large amount of water. The damp and hot weather and the physical activities force fluid loss because of sweating. Excessive sweating can tire your body to such an extent that it becomes impossible to replace the quantity of fluid that is lost due to sweating by drinking water. Therefore, excessive sweating also can be a vital cause of dehydration that may even lead to death.
Diabetes highlights the high blood sugar levels and raises the chances of the urination and ensures the loss of the fluid from the body. Unrestrained Diabetes is mostly known as the sole reason of frequent urination (as many as 30 times a day) that causes frequent dehydration. Sometimes consumption of excessive alcohol and medicines like diuretics and antihistamines as well as medicine for blood pressure can cause frequent urination that ensures excessive water loss and brings a possibility that can lead to dehydration.
Burns or wounds are also proved to be a frequent cause of dehydration. It is evident that our skin can absorb anything applied on it. But burns and wounds damage the outer parts of the skin and prevent them from absorbing the things applied on it and leads the body to lose huge amount of fluids or liquids. Thus, this cause needs immediate treatment of the affected area in order to prevent further health complications. Constant liquid intake is essential.
The problem of dehydration can get acute and even become fatal if the patient is not taken under immediate medical care. Also prohibiting smoking and drinking alcohol is essential at this stage.
Dear Earth Organic Clove Whole 75 Gms₹230.00
MuscleXP Mass Gain Vital (Mass Gainer with MultiVitamins) – 1Kg (2.2 lbs), Double Rich Chocolate
- Setting New Gold Standards. 778 kCal Energy, 54G Protein Per 2 Scoops (Equal to 150gm) Serving with water. When Mixed with Milk you will Get More Energy and protein
- 24 Vitamins and Essential Minerals with almost 50% RDA limit per scoop for maximum Vitamins & Minerals. Energy and Protein Only from Whey Protein, Whey isolate and Milk Powder
- 42% Protein by Weight when taken with Milk. Enhanced with Dietary Fibers (Inulin) for Easy Digestion & Glutamine and Glutamic Acid.
- Rich Double Chocolate Flavor. Instantized to Mix Easily Using a Glass and Spoon.
Manufactured in World Class Manufacturing Standards.
Radiplex Protect – Glutathione & Polypodium Leucotomos Combination (30 caps)
- A Clinically Advanced Oral UV Protection
- 100% Herbal Extract of Polypodium Leucotomos
- Increases skin’s resistance against sunburn by 300%
- Prevents & repairs DNA damage induced by harmful UV rays
Dear Earth Organic Cashew 250 Gms₹440.00