Morpheme Pure Coldpressed Sweet Almond Oil
- This amazing oil is extracted from raw almonds. It owes its benefits to the generous amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium, proteins, zinc, and a number of other vitamins and minerals it contains.
- Pure ColdPress Sweet Almond Oil of the Best Quality with no added additives. No Mineral Oil Added
- Almond oil contains Vitamin E, which is one of the most potent antioxidants known.
- Almond oil is light in texture, and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in the skin pores and hair follicles.
- Regular use of almond oil on the hair improves its sheen and texture.
Morpheme Pure Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil
- Pure ColdPress Castor Oil of the Best Quality with no added additives. No Mineral Oil Added
- Highly useful for hair to strengthen the hair shaft, nourish the roots.
- Highly useful for skin moisturizing, scars, stretch marks.
- Face: Castor oil is best as a face cleanser. Eyelashes: Apple castor oil to your eyebrows & eyelashes.
- Nails & Cuticles: Castor oil adds a healthy luster to your nails and keep them moisturized.
StBotanica Hair Vital Bioactive Oil
- Contains Natural and Pure Oils – ColdPressed Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ColdPressed Castor Oil, ColdPressed Sweet Almond Oil, ColdPressed Golden Virgin Jojoba Oil, Rosemary Oil, Tea Tree Oil.
- Hair Vital Natural and Pure Oils for Several Benefits – 1) Reduces hair fall 2) Reduces hair breakage 3) Reduces dandruff 4) Improves hair growth 5) Gives life to damaged hair 6) Resolves scalp dryness 7) Improves blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Olive oil, in combination with a few other ingredients, can work wonders to keep your hair healthy. The ricinoleic acid present in castor oil improves blood circulation to your scalp.
- Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair. Rosemary has been used for centuries to not only stimulate hair growth but also delay graying.
- Jojoba oil acts as a moisturizer for dry or damaged hair. The antibacterial and antifungal properties of the Tea Tree oil fight any kind of scalp infections, which can contribute to hair loss and other issues.
Morpheme 7 Ultra Hair Oils
- With Goodness of 7 Best Hair Oils – Almond, Amla, Castor, Olive, Jojoba, Coconut and Walnut Oil
- Helps Control Premature Hair Fall and Hair Thinning.
- Helps Strengthen the hair.
- Protects and Repairs hair fibers.
- Helps Nourish the hair.
- Men’s Corner
- Men’s Health
- Hair Care
- Beard Care
- Facial Care
- Shower Gels
- Women’s Health
- Bodybuilding Supplements
- Vitamins & Supplements
- Weight lossBest
- Health Food & Drinks
- Essential & Carrier Oils